Monday, October 14, 2013

Shimmer Kisses Polish

Tonight I am doing a quick review of 2 Shimmer Kisses Polishes. Shimmer Kisses is a new Indie line and the lovely Ratha was kind enough to send these to me for me to swatch and review! You can find her on Instagram at @ShimmerKissesNP and her Etsy shop: www.shimmerkissesnp.etsy.com
 Shooting Star is a unique glitter topper with white bar and star glitters in a clear base. It looks like it would be a heavy glitter but it wasn't really. I had to push some of the bar glitters back down from hanging off the tips of my nails but other than that it was such a fun glitter! I paired it with Zoya Mira. I used 2 coats of Mira, One coat of Shooting Star and one coat of HK Girl top coat.
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Candy Pop is my favorite! Its a awesome mix of Pink, Blue, Green, and Yellow hexs in a crelly white base! It applies perfectly! I used two coats of it over one coat of Sally Hansen White On topped with HK Girl Top Coat!



No comments:

Post a Comment