Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Jolie Polish Naruto Collection

Hello everyone. I haven't posted in quite some time. Been dealing with some things but I am back at it!! And to kick it all off I have the Naruto Collection by Jolie Polish! Naruto is a Japanese Anime and this collection is sentimental to Bory, the amazing creator. You can tell by how awesome these polishes are that she has taken complete pride in her creations!

(sorry for the photo, my light was messing up and my husband fixed it after I had removed it)
 First up we have Choji. Choji is a jelly sandwich in a bottle! Its a glitter bomb with a white crelly base packed full of Large and small baby blue hexs, medium light coral hexs, medium and small pearl white hexs, medium light green hexs,  small orange hexs, medium purple hexs, medium red hexs, and light yellow hexs. Like I said: GLIT-TER B.O.M.B. The application is great and it is my favorite polish from the collection. Shown is ONE coat over one coat of white polish.


 Above is Hinata. Hinata is another crelly base glitter but this time the base has a lavender tint. It has dark purple and white squares, Large purple hexs, and medium pearl hexs. shown is 2 coats over white. The formula was okay, not bad at all but i did have to fish just a few of the large hexs out. But I like it a lot.
Above is Kakashi and it is another huge awesome glitter bomb! Kakashi is packed full of small silver holo hexs, medium light blue metalic hexs, white square, white bar, micro round black, and light blue metalic stars. Its in a clear base and goes on good with some fishing of the stars out. I really like all the black small glitter in this polish, it really makes the blue hexs stand out. Shown is one coat over white.
 Ino, above, is a glitter bomb with micro  hotfax pink and light pink glitters, small grey circular, purple hex, medium holo circular, light pink holo large circles, medium lavender hexs and small light pink hexs. Pretty much this entire collection is a glitter bomb and I LOOOOOOOOVE it! Ino is bomb. This is a one coater polish and I get a little of each glitter each time. All the purples in this polish gives the base a purple hue.
 Sakura is like the pink version of Ino. Its full of  light Purple square, large purple hex, small holo hexs, large holo circles, medium, small and micro hot pink hexs, micro holo squares and pink bar glitter. This polish base does have a visible pink hue to it so it is not a pure clear base. Its a one coater like Ino, and is shown over white.
 Naruto is a glitter bomb topper that I seriously love because it also reminds me of Fall. Its got small orange and yellow hexs, medium pearl white hexs, and small holo circular. This is such a fun polish. I am a very big fan of the smaller glitters and so this was my number 2 favorite polish from this collection. Its one coat shown over white.
 Sasake. My husband always makes fun of me because I can never remember how to pronounce this character, Hahaha. Sasake (pronounced: Sauce-Kay, i think....) is a clear base glitter topper with micro lavender square, black flaky glitter, small and medium pearl white hex, large and medium purple hex, large blue hex, light blue holo stars, and medium light blue holo hexs. Like Kakashi, i had to kinda fish for the stars but the rest of the glitters apply in one coat.
 Kushina Uzumaki is the tamest polish from the collection. It is a wonderful peach crelly base with micro hot pink hexs and small pink hexs. its is opaque in two thin coats and my picture does not do it justice. It is absolutely faultless and beautiful. shown is 2 coats no base. 







Here are two quick swatches and reviews of a small collection of Jolie Polish, the I Heart my Grandparents collection. I bought these because I have lost both of my grandparents that meant the world to me, that helped raised me and taught me how to be a parent, how to cook. how to do everything. 
 This is I <3 U, Grandpa. My grandpa's name is Lauren. We called him Daddy Ball. He was such a kind but stern soul. He was hard on you but only because he knew you could do better and wanted you to show your full potential. This is a clear base glitter bomb with holo heart, pink holo butterfly, micro white, small holo hex, black flaky, small pink hex, small pearl white square, small pink squares and some small holo square and hexs that give a blue hue. shown is one coat, i did not get any heart glitters on the nail, I did one coat as is and didnt fish for glitters.

And this is I <3 U, Grandma. My grandma's name is Marie. And she was beautiful inside and out. An old, country soul, she was the type of person that would welcome you in and cook you the biggest meal you ever have eaten in your life, then offer you an entire pie afterwards. There were few things in life she loved. Her family, her dog Tiny and the outdoors. I spent many many summers with her before and after my grandfather passed. She taught me how to cook, sew, plant gardens, anything crafty. She was wonderful. I miss her. This polish is full of micro white, small pearl white hexs, medium holo hex, medium holo squares, holo hearts, pink holo butterflies, and the small transparent holo hexs and squares that give off a blue hue. Its a clear base polish and is one coat shown over white.



It might seem like I had to fish for glitter a lot but this is not an uncommon thing. Its actually very normal for most polishes and I would highly recommend each polish from both collections. She is killing it with her first releases so she obviously has done her research and has taken the time to make high quality polishes. She has a bright future in the Indie world and I seriously can't wait to see what she comes up with next. You MUST follow her on IG at : @joliepolish. also follow her nail sale deal page: @nailthedeal and her personal: @rinoa1107.
Her Store Envy shop is joliepolish.storenvy.com. All these polishes with the exception of Hinata (sold out) are currently on sale for $6.00 each (plus shipping) right now. Kushina Uzumaki is currently unreleased (i feel like super special being the only one other than Bory with this polish.) but it will be released soon so follow her on IG and keep your eyes out!!!


I hope you guys enjoyed all my reviews. Next polishes to be reviewed are my various Lilypad Lacquer polishes (IG: @lilypadlacquer Etsy: www.etsy.com/shop/LilypadLacquer)

No comments:

Post a Comment