Tuesday, July 16, 2013

My review of @JustRicarda's Glossy Glam top coat!

For this review I decided to use Sinful Colors Dream On. Its a beautiful neon purple but dries Matte, VERY Matte. Shown above is one coat of Dream One over one clear base coat of Duri.
I took this photo immediately after I applied the top coat. It goes on very well, its not thick so it doesn't cause bubbles and is easy to smooth over the nail. Shown is one coat of Glossy Glam over one coat of Sinful Colors Dream On over one clear base coat of Duri.
With in a minute, Glossy Glam was dry to the touch, and with in 3 minutes the polish was 100% dry and did not cause dents or smudges. It still shines wonderfully and absolutely no shrinkage caused like Seche does.
I definitely recommend Glossy Glam. Not only is Rica just an amazing person in general, she makes quality products. Glossy Glam has all the amazing great qualities that Seche Vite does PLUS some. By now I would see shrinkage but none what so ever on my nails after used Glossy Glam. I will be wearing this all day today while cleaning and i will update this post later on to show ya'll how it holds up. I am a mother to 3 children so I am constantly cleaning. Based on the other reviews, it holds up great! We shall see how it does in my environment! Thanks Rica for this amazing product!


If you'd like to purchase Glossy Glam top coat follow Rica (@JustRicarda) in Instagram so you can know her stocking times on her Etsy shop: www.justricarda.etsy.com

1 comment:

  1. How did it hold up after cleaning? I ordered mine the other day and it should be here soon. I'm so excited to try it out. I haven't used Seche but I do have the Fast Forward Top Coat by China Glaze and it works amazing with no shrinkage too.

    ReplyDelete