Friday, July 12, 2013

Euro Centrale OPI (what polishes from it that I own)

The only complete OPI collection that I own is the Couture de Minnie, so I swatch what I have. Here are 4 polishes i have from the OPI Euro Centrale collection.
You Don't Know Jacques! is a amazing deep mocha brown creme. The application is wonderful and i needed barely any clean up at all. Its an amazing fall brown color. Do you see how shiny this is?! WHOA!. I barely needed 2 coats for this coverage, only because it was a bit sheer on my tips but other than that, its amazing. There is no top coat on it!
 You're Such A Budapest is a super pretty bright lavender creme with a shimmer that you can only really pick up when exposed very closely to light. I tried my best to capture it in the micro shot. The application was amazing and only needed 2 coats. Shown has no top coat.


 Polka.com is thebomb.com. Its a glitter polish packed full of small pink, purple and blue hexs and micro blue/purple round glitters! I simply LOVE this and it looks great on top of any polish from the collection. Shown above is 1 coats of Polka.com on top of 2 coats of You're Such A Budapest, no top coat!

Last but not least is Can't Find My Czechbook. I adore this beautiful bright creamy blue. Its a creme aqua that has a short of greyish feel to it, ummm i think the term is "dusty". Shown above is 2 coats with no top coat.

I desperately want the remaining polishes from this collection. If you'd like to take a look at the other swatches from this collection (Its the biggest OPI collection I have ever seen) check them out at this link: http://www.thepolishaholic.com/2013/02/OPI-Spring-2013-Euro-Centrale-Collection-Swatches-Review.html

No comments:

Post a Comment