Friday, July 12, 2013

OPI Couture de Minnie!!!!

This collection I LOVE. It's the first collection that I own all the polishes to. I have just 1 daughter and she ADORES Minnie Mouse so naturally, I needed to own these polishes just for that reason alone, but it helps that every polish in this collection is amazeballz. So without further ado!



Up first is OPI Chic from Ears to Tail. This is a soft PERFECT pink polish with very subtle shimmer. It applies amazingly and has the smoothest finish. its very hard to capture the shimmer but I think you can kinda sorta see it in the micro shot I've provided. Shown above is 2 coats, no top coat. 

 This super fun glitter polish is OPI Minnie Style. Its a wonderful glitter polish packed full of Hex glitters with a little mix of some square white! Some batches also have round white glitters in it, but mine is not that kind. The small hex's are red and white. The red hex's give off a pink hue when in light at certain angles. Shown above is one coat of Minnie Style onto of 2 coats of Chic From Ears to Tail. No top coat.

 
Probably my favorite polish from the Couture de Minnie collection. Magazine Cover Mouse is a liquid sand and I LOVE LIQUID SANDS! The application is FLAWLESS. I had ZERO clean up with this one. Its a beautiful bright red with gold shimmer textured polish. Like with all textured polish you can add a top coat and make it a smooth finish. shown above is 2 coats, no top coat.


 A Definite Moust-Have. The name says it all, it is a DEFINITE must have! This beautiful red-coral creme polish is perfect. With a VERY subtle shimmer undertone, it has a perfect application and super smooth finish. Shown above is just 2 coats, very thin coats. No top coat.

Inne Minnie Mightie Bow is a shimmer red. It goes on incredibly smooth and well. I only needed 2 coats to get this coverage and even with no top coat, its very shinny.


I recommend every polish in this collection. Its just SO perfect. I absolutely love it all so much. Not one of these polishes will disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment